RE: [XP] Re: our first 100% XP project : week 2

  • Brian C. Robinson
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 28, 2001
      Bryan Dollery made a strange utterance something like this:
      >You will always be faster alone

      Actually, I usually go faster with a pair. All the times that I get slowed
      down alone I let my pair figure out. I'm not sure if it's 2x faster but
      it's definitely better than I could do myself.

      --
      "The best programmers that I have ever met have an amazing ability to make
      nasty sh*t disappear. *Poof*" Gareth Reeves -- reevesg@...