Re: User Experience Info on the Universal Application

  • j_tulley@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2001
      Do you not mean 10Fold, instead of 10Form??
      I once interviewed with them, but have no knowledge of how good their
      Universal Application actually is, or how it relates to Agile or XP
      (They mention the word agile in their description, maybe just
      coincidence). Just wanted to correct your link... :)

      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Ed Manley <EManley@S...> wrote:

      > Subject: Universal Application
      >
      > I am trying to see if TenForm's Universal Application is in any way
      right
      > for my company.
      >
      > Have any of you used it?
      >
      > If not, see it at www.10form.com and let me know what you find out!
      >
      > I would think that using this app would fall right into Agile, even
      Xtreme,