Free Certifcation for all!

  • Femalerail@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001
      nstructor Café invites you to get certified for free!

      Hello. I'm the editor of instructor café's free newsletter. Instructor
      Café is owned and operated by certified professional instructors
      in various fields of the IT and web/graphics world who teach
      classes throughout the country. Our goal is to provide you with
      affordable quality service to help you gain your certification.
      In the coming weeks we will begin to publish a ezine that will be
      packed full of professional tips, inside secrets and free valuable
      ebooks. The first of these is entitled "Networking Essentials".
      Subscribers to this free ezine will be given the opportunity to earn
      various free certifications. We provide this free in hopes that you
      will become a loyal reader.

      Want your free certification? Then sign up for this completely
      free, but valuable newsletter and start earning free certifications
      that can help you on your career path to success!

      Subscribe now or learn more by visiting
      http://www.topica.com/lists/computers_over_coffee

      or email
      computers_over_coffee-subscribe@...