[XP] Posting sent to the moderator for approval

  • Phil Goodwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2000
      We have a moderator? When did this happen?

      --
      Phil Goodwin, Java Software, Sun Microsystems, 408-517-6951, or x66951

      "There's only so much you can do, and you have to do that much, even if
      you don't know how much it is." --Garrison Keillor
    • Ole Andersen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2000
        Phil Goodwin wrote:
        : We have a moderator? When did this happen?
        :

        All groups at egroups have moderators/managers/owners.

        If you receive a 'Posting sent to the moderator for approval' message, it is usually because you have tried to post to the list from an unsubscribed account.

        Ole Andersen

        --
        If you're gonna try this, drop a couple of lemons into the water.
        Road kill stinks when you cook it.