RE: [XP] Digest Number 1632

  • Erik Meade
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 6:13 AM
      User stories have to be testable and estimatable. Before a user
      story can be added to an iteration it must be small enough to be
      completed in an iteration. Preferably small enough that lots of
      user stories can be in an iteration. Going into an iteration with
      one user story is risking a velocity of zero, which doesn't do
      anyone any good.

      I would point that out before saying the use cases and user stories
      are alternatives. From what I have seen there are usually many
      user stories in a single use case.

      --
      Erik Meade emeade@...
      Senior Consultant Object Mentor, Inc.