Re: [XP] Larry Constantine Remark?

    Message 1 of 103 , Nov 1, 2001
      Around Thursday, November 01, 2001, 7:40:05 PM, Larry Constantine wrote:

      > You deserve and will get a reasoned and reasonable response, as will
      > everybody else, including the sarcastic and dismissive ones, but maybe not
      > as quickly as you'd like. Sorry.

      Check, no problem. I'm certainly trying not to be s&d myself. Just
      think you overstated on the needs to be. If it's out of context,
      sorry, maybe it's just the way I read it.

      I'm sure UCD works, because you say it does, and I know you and am
      quite sure you wouldn't lie about something so easily checked. I
      took you to be saying that its up-front characteristics were not A way
      but THE way. That's my only issue on this.

      "How do I get to XP?" "Practice, man, practice."
    • Fehskens, Len
      Message 103 of 103 , Nov 5, 2001
        Dan Palanza replies to me:

        >Overlapping triplets is precisely how the universal pattern
        >takes form is a bookkeeping framework. Once again, Len,
        >I would love to see this paper.

        Critical typo -- I have been *unable* to find the paper. I believe
        it was published in a SIGPLAN conference proceedings, sometime
        in the '70s.

        len.