Re: [XP] Silver Bullet

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Richard L. Colley wrote:

      > Enthusiasm is great! But lets stick to what XP is, not debate the holiness
      > of it.

      Uh, if we admit that "No Silver Bullet is Idiot-Proof", then we might be
      ... converging on the truth here... ;-)

      --
      Phlip
    • Phlip
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
        Dossy wrote:

        > On 2001.10.31, Phlip <pplumlee@...> wrote:

        > > Uh, if we admit that "No Silver Bullet is Idiot-Proof", then we might be
        > > ... converging on the truth here... ;-)
        >
        > Lucky for us, there are no bulletproof idiots out there.

        /touche'/!

        (Or smart-bomb proof... ;)

        --
        Phlip
      • Richard L. Colley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
            On 2001.10.31, Phlip <pplumlee@...> wrote:
            > Richard L. Colley wrote:
            > >
            > > Enthusiasm is great! But lets stick to what XP is, not debate the holiness
            > > of it.
            >
            > Uh, if we admit that "No Silver Bullet is Idiot-Proof", then we might be
            > ... converging on the truth here... ;-)

            Lucky for us, there are no bulletproof idiots out there.

            *snicker*

            -- Dossy
            Nuke 'em till they glow, and shoot 'em in the dark.

            --
            Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy@...