Re: [XP] Poll results for extremeprogramming

  • Jim McFarland
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Phlip <pplumlee@c...> wrote:

      > (And please turn on linefeeds, dude - this ain't AOL.)

      I use the Yahoo!Groups web interface to post messages, not email, so I can't control that. I know this ain't AOL, "dude".

      jim
    • Ben Hogan
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 25, 2004
        On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:29:58 +0200, Lasse Koskela
        <lasse.koskela@...> wrote:

        > What? Oh, you mean you actually counted the votes from all those
        > miscellaneous places like Oz? ;-)
        > -Lasse-

        miscellaneous!! pfft.

        I'll have you know we are all very much warmer than you are... So there.

        --
        Ben Hogan
        http://geekbeers.blogspot.com