Missing words

  • David Abrahams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      This morning I posted three messages from the web interface. For some
      reason, part of the final word of each was cut off. For the record, the
      complete final sentences of two were:

      Why do I get the sense that you don't think I value
      simplicity and readability?

      Those in C++ are different from those in other languages
      and in some ways more capricious, but at least if you're
      curious and industrious, light can be found in the Standard.

      David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
      resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

      C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
      email: david.abrahams@...