Re: [XP] Seeking Metaphor Suggestions

  • Matthew Davis
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 28, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Donald McLean <dmclean@s...> wrote:
      > I had asked myself very similar questions.
      >
      > > But how does each component determine what its
      > > contribution is to a complex or coordinated movement
      > > requiring multiple components? And what if the
      > > components on both sides of a component issue
      > > conflicting commands?

      If I understand correctly (big if), then it might be something like:

      Eye detects where hand needs to be and sends message to hand.
      Hand determines that to move where directed, it needs wrist to move,
      so sends message to wrist.
      Wrist determins that to move where directed, it needs lowerarm to
      move, so sends message to lowerarm.

      ... and so on.

      Does this work?

      -Matthew