Re: [XP] RE: Top Quotes / Bottom Quotes

  • Erik Hanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      "Jim.Hyslop" <jim.hyslop@...> wrote:
      > (BTW, a point of clarification - I presume I'm "top quoting" here, right?
      > >From some of the other comments in this thread, my definition of "top
      > quoting" seems to be some people's definition of "bottom quoting").

      Yes, when I said that Outlook Express for Windows doesn't support "bottom
      quoting", I meant that it doesn't handle this situation, where the text is
      below the quote. I guess it makes more sense to call it top quoting.

      I think instead of "top quoting" and "bottom quoting", we should call it
      "correct quoting" and "pure evil". This message is using correct quoting (of
      course).

      Erik