RE: [XP] Pushers

  • Ivan Tomek
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
      Ron's offer is most welcome and useful and I am looking forward to its
      outcome. However, I consider negative voices in this group to be valuable as
      well. They do help to focus on the controversial aspects of XP.

      Ivan

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2001
        I forgot what BDUF is.

        Michael Finney
        Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
        Cofounder of PPJDG
        Cofounder of cosAgile - Colorado Springs XP Users Group

        are more qualified than they to push, and they'l never admit that.)

        <clip>
      • Andrey Khavryuchenko
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2001
          Michael,

          "MF" == Michael Finney wrote:

          MF> I forgot what BDUF is.

          Big Design Up Front

          --
          Andrey V Khavryuchenko http://kds.com.ua/
          Offshore Software Development http://kds.com.ua/akhavr
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2001
            BDUF is Big Design Up Front.
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2001
              Around Tuesday, September 04, 2001, 10:28:39 AM, Michael Finney wrote:

              > I forgot what BDUF is.

              Big Dufus, Ur Friend. Or ... maybe Big Design Up Front, a pejorative
              phrase used by XPers that is considered by readers to refer to much
              more design than they themselves are doing. It isn't as useful a term
              as I once thought ...

              Ronald E Jeffries
              www.XProgramming.com
              You can observe a lot by watching. --Yogi Berra