Re: [XP] RE: XP Documentation (long, but glen asked)

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2001
      Around Saturday, September 01, 2001, 3:59:49 PM, Mike Clark wrote:

      > Pardon my ignorance of C3, but is it in production? I had heard somewhere that it was
      > funded as a research project.

      C3 started (in XP mode) in 1996, launched in 1997, and was closed down
      at the beginning of 2001. It may still be paying something like 5
      people, but it's essentially stopped. The project was intended to
      deliver something useful, but was in fact funded out of IS as a
      research project, instead of by the customer, which was how Chrysler
      projects were usually funded.

      Ronald E Jeffries
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001