[XP] Re: Re: Tri programming ??

  • Ken Auer
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 16, 2000
      > From: Bill Rutiser [mailto:wru@...]
      > When doing proper XP style pair programming, do temporary
      > groups larger than two ever form? Do triples or quads form to
      > answer specific questions or help a pair stuck on a problem?

      All the time. Our rule of thumb is that if it lasts more than 15 minutes,
      someone is in the wrong place. Seems to be a good rule.

      Ken

      Ken Auer <kauer@...>
      The Extreme Programming Software Studio(TM)
      RoleModel Software <http://www.rolemodelsoft.com> (v) 919-557-6352
      5004 Rossmore Dr. (f) 919-552-8166
      Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526 (m) 919-630-5807
      "Christianity is not a plug-in, it's an operating system"
      Mark 12:28-31
    • Ken Auer
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 16, 2000