Training developers

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Following the discussions about interviews, certification, and the
      benefits of a degree, I thought people might be interested in Pete
      McBreen's new book, "Software Craftsmanship".

      It has some interesting (and I suspect controversial) ideas on how to
      build a community of developers using the apprenticeship model, and
      how that would affect the customer/developer relationship.

      Dave