CVS

  • Michael Finney
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Me too; Mac OS X - of course : CVS in a client/server fashion

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        Well, I have not read any other messages on this thread, and it is
        certainly off-topic, but I can suggest starting at
        http://www.cvshome.org/docs/.

        Perhaps you can elaborate on what you are trying to do and having problems
        with? Maybe this is off-topic enough that it should be taken elsewhere?
        It is just a thought, I'll be more than happy to share what little I know
        about it. You can also try the CVS-specific mailing lists. A good place
        to start is http://www.cvshome.org/communication.html#maillists.

        Later,

        --
        Flavio | flunfla@...

        --On Friday, August 31, 2001 7:30 AM -0600 Michael Finney