[XP] mental health and wanting to work

  • Dave Storrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      > From: "Bryan Dollery" <Bryan.Dollery@...>
      > Subject: RE: XP questions
      >
      > I really do believe that if you want to work, then you must be mentally ill.
      > There are so many other, more fulfilling and rewarding, ways to spend a
      > life.

      I actually find this statement very offensive. Several people on
      this list have already expressed the view I hold (get paid to do something
      you love), so I won't reiterate it.

      In the meantime, could we agree to disagree on this one? And,
      more importantly, could we drop this thread?

      Thanks in advance,

      Dave Storrs