[XP] Re: Re: XP Job Postings (was Position of Power)

  • Thomas Matelich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2000
      Tim Mackinnon wrote:

      > As we are re-thinking our job adds for our company, I thought you might also
      > like another opinion.

      Thanks for the opinions everyone, in fact my manager wants to rewrite our job
      postings, so what would you put in to, or leave out of, a XP position description.
      Does anyone have any examples?

      Oh, and don't bother about the drug testing, cause there ain't nothin' I can do about
      it :)

      --
      Thomas O Matelich
      Senior Software Designer