[XP] Re: Re: eXPedition -- Kent Beck, Ron Jeffries, and Robert Ma rtin tour of the East Coast.

  • Scott Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2000
      Me-thinks the Immersion out WEST was an escape from the fridgid Right
      Coast...
      [and at that they left Zitz marks in the Tahoe Basin!!!]
      Now that it nears Cherry Blossom Time the Travailing Trio decides to schlep
      the populace of the EAST.

      Oh well, with 3 unread copies of TheGnuWay in the hand of the Troops I may
      have to go to may have to draw on the apostle Phil <BG>

      I can provide good old fashioned milking stools that strap on for the
      overflow crowd.

      Scott Jackson
      Process Engineer
      FastParts.com