[XP] Re: Re: A XP presentation

  • Zhon Johansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2000
      Here is my outline for a 1 hour presentation:

      Starts with a story.

      Explain Roles of Programmer vs Customer
      - Draw a line between them
      - Explain how we often cross these lines
      - Explain the problems with crossing the line
      - Explain the benifit of not crossing the line

      Explain how process is about reducing risk
      - Explain risks of software
      - Show how the pratices of XP reduces these risks

      Explain the values and how the pratices support them

      Finish with a story.

      If you have more time you will want role playing, and participation.

      cheers

      -Zhon