OOA/D/P Resources

  • David.Brady@realimage.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 14 5:08 PM
      Hello,

      The other day I came up with a really bizarre C++ design problem involving
      some RTS (Really Tricky Sh^Htuff) with C++ templates and inheritance and
      whatnot. I was about to post a question about it here when I realized that
      it actually had nothing to do with XP.

      A few days went by, I forgot the question and I never did find a good place
      to ask it.

      So I'll ask this one, in the hopes that it's not TOO OT:

      What are some good OOA/OOD/OOP resources? I'm looking from the perspective
      of C++, but since I'm looking for "real" OO stuff I guess I'll have to
      tolerate the odd bit of Java and Smalltalk. :-) The kind of resource I
      needed for my forgotten question was along the lines of Design Patterns and
      such.

      Thanks!

      -dB
      --
      David Brady
      David.Brady@...
      Message 40 of 40 , Oct 4, 2010
        On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:33, Chet Hendrickson <lists@...> wrote:

        > Hello Nayan,
        >
        > I think we have it figured out.  I get messages from yahoo in both
        > plain text and html, with my email client defaulting to html.  Yahoo
        > does not like html replies, so it is bouncing mine.  I have changed my
        > editor to reply to html messages in plain text.
        >
        > If this reply makes it, then we will know that I have fixed it.

        Excellent--I've had the same problem, but I don't attempt to post
        enough to this list to have diagnosed the issue.

        Hopefully that was my issue as well...

        --
        Tim Lesher <tlesher@...>