RE: Managers' Rights/Responsibilities (was Re: [XP] The One Team Stool)

  • William Wake
    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 14 6:51 AM
      >From: Karl Scotland <karl.scotland@...>

      >I can see how that makes sense. But is it soo simplistic to say thay the
      >responsibilities of one role are to meet the rights of the
      >other roles? In other words, your responsibilities are implied by
      >others' rights?

      That's my hope too, although we'd have to see where things ended up.

      I can't help but think of the guy with the rat farm next to the cat farm. He
      feeds the excess cats to the rats, and the excess rats to the cats, and
      sells the skins of each. Permaculture, right? We get the rights and
      responsibilities balanced out, and sell the leftovers:)

      --
      Bill Wake William.Wake@... http://www.xp123.com

    • Daniel M . Kurry
      Message 84 of 84 , Sep 2, 2001
        On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 06:56:11AM -0700, some SMTP stream spewed forth:

        > > I can't help but think of the guy with the rat farm next to the cat farm.
        > > He feeds the excess cats to the rats, and the excess rats to the cats...
        >
        > Awe. Poor li'l rats!

        Mad Rat Disease?

        dan