ANN: Free one day XP/Agile Overview in St. Louis and Chicago.

  • rmartin@objectmentor.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Object Mentor invites you to attend our free one day Extreme
      Programming overview classes. There is one in St. Louis on August
      14th, and another in Chicago (Vernon Hills) on August 21st. Others
      will be announced on our website from time to time.

      These classes will cover the principles and practices of Agile
      software development using Extreme Programming. We'll be talking
      about all the XP practices in detail, and will provide demonstrations
      of pair programming, test first design, and the planning game. We'll
      also discuss strategies for transitioning your organization to use
      more Agile techniques like XP.

      This is the same XP overview that we have been giving for a couple of
      years now, and it's full of content. You will leave this class
      knowing a lot more about XP.

      Yes, there will probably be a small sales pitch in there somewhere
      too. TANSTAAFL.

      If you'd like to attend, you can register on our website
      http://www.objectmentor.com

      Robert C. Martin | "Uncle Bob" | Software Consultants
      Object Mentor Inc. | rmartin@... | We'll help you get
      PO Box 5757 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 | your projects done.
      565 Lakeview Pkwy | Fax: (847) 573-1658 | www.objectmentor.com
      Suite 135 | | www.XProgramming.com
      Vernon Hills, IL, | Training and Mentoring | www.junit.org
      60061 | OO, XP, Java, C++, Python|