Re: [XP] two keyboards

  • ericheikkila@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
      One (1) keyboard, one (1) mouse, two (2) people.

      Speed is not an issue. It's not how fast you can switch off driving,
      it's that you actually do so. I would however recommend a larger
      external monitor (21" would be nice).

      Two keyboards . . . (chuckle) . . . don't do it! ;)

      -Eric

      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., fsk@m... wrote:

      > The cordless mice and keyboards could be worth a try as well...
      > And add to that a 21" hi-rez monitor, because you can't help but
      looking at
      > it from a longer distance when pairing.
      > That's, at least what I'll initially opt for when setting up our
      first
      > dedicated pair-programming desk.
      >
      > That's my two cents.
      > -Fedder
    • Ivan Tomek
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
        Thanks to all who have contributed a suggestion.

        Ivan