Re: [XP] Mac or Metrowerks test units

  • C. Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
      [...]
      > All I found were the following...
      > which can be found at www.xprogramming.com/software.htm
      >
      > C++ Ver 1.5   Michael Feathers actual filename CppUnit15.zip

      Mine is modified from this one.

      Here: <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/MacCppTestUnit.sit>

      > What is the ACS framework?
      It is a set of classes that can be used with or without MacApp. Apple says
      that MacApp is the oldest OO class framework other than Smalltalk's -- it
      was originally implemented in Object Pascal, it is now in C++ and still
      evolving for Carbon/MacOS X compatibility.
      <http://developer.apple.com/tools/macapp/>

      If you are doing Mac software development, sign up at
      <http://connect.apple.com>. Pay some money to get the developer CD
      subscription. The most recent "Tools" CD has the ACS framework on it.

      ----

      C. Keith Ray
      <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/resume.html>