two keyboards

  • Ivan Tomek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi,

      I would like to use IBM ThinkPad laptops in an XP course with an extra
      keyboard attached for the second student in the pair. Has anybody done that?
      And if so, do you have any advice?

      Thanks.

      Ivan

    • Astrid Schroeder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hi,

        I've done Pair Programming on a laptop, first without and then with an
        extra keyboard, but my partner and I didn't liked it, as we didn't
        feel comfortable with both of the solutions, so we switched to a desktop
        PC. See if your students like it or not....

        Regards,
        Astrid