Hi,

  • Gus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
      Is there any Unit test Frameworks that write the tests for you? I am
      looking for one that can test Javascript. Any help would be
      appreciated.
    • Joshua Kerievsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
        >Is there any Unit test Frameworks that write the tests for you? I am
        >looking for one that can test Javascript. Any help would be
        >appreciated.

        I would highly recommend you look at JSUnit, which was written by Edward
        Hieatt, a programmer at Evant. http://www.edwardh.com/jsunit/

        JSUnit won't generate tests for you, but it will enable you to test-first
        design your javascript.

        regards,
        jk
      • Gus