NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: N...

  • Administrator
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 8:10 AM
      NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: N...
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:
      document: N...

      was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      delivered
      to:

      because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP; File
      does not exist

      CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP,
      ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP

      ________________________

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      cc:
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: N...

      Subject:
      [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:
      document: NON-

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-

      NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] N...
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP]

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] N...

      NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: N...
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of:

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,

      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM

      Subject:
      [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re:
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:
      document: Re:

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re:

      NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job ...
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job
      document: ...

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job ...

      NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job posting
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job posting
      document:

      was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      delivered
      to:

      because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP; Database
      is corrupt -- Cannot allocate space

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job posting

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your Re: [XP] A monster job posting
      document:

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [XP] A monster job posting

      Jim.Hyslop wrote:

      > wecaputo@... wrote:
      >
      >>Jim Hyslop:
      >>
      >>>Just because someone has an Arts degree does not mean they are
      incapable
      >>>of
      >>>understanding the complexities involved in software development.
      >>>
      >>I don't think anyone is saying that.
      >>
      >>Just as no one would say that having a CS degree implies that one is
      >>incapable of understanding the nuances of being a good writer.
      >>
      > Sorry if I over-reacted. I am surrounded at work by people with
      Engineeering
      > degrees, and Engineers tend to look down on "Artsies" (here in
      Ontario, at
      > least; I don't know if it's universal).

      It's both better and worse than that. There are lots of good people
      who
      accept other people for who they are and what they show themselves to
      be
      capable of, regardless of the paper that may or may not be in their
      possesion.

      There are, however, a large number of people who see society in terms
      of a
      "caste" system. At the top are better scientists, mathematicians and
      physicists. Just below them, the other, lesser, scientists. Below all
      of
      the real scientists are the engineers and then below the engineers,
      the
      computer scientists and then all other computer types. Finally, at the
      bottom are all other degree holders and then non-degreed people.

      Although there are many scientists and engineers who are perfectly
      good
      programmers, I've also worked with more than my share of folks who
      subscribed
      to the caste system idea and believed that because I was below them
      that
      they
      could do my job as well as I can.

      --
      Donald McLean dmclean@...
      Space Telescope Science Institute http://www.stsci.edu

      com

      Don't miss XP UNIVERSE, the first US conference on XP and Agile
      Methods. see ww
      w.xpuniverse.com for details and registration.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/