NON-DELIVERY of: Mail loop? (was Re: NON-DELIVERY of: [X...

  • Administrator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Subject:
      Mail loop? (was Re: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of:
      ---------------------------------

      Delivery Failure Report

      Your Mail loop? (was Re: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY
      document: of:

      was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      delivered
      to:

      because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP; File
      does not exist

      CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP,
      ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP

      ________________________

      To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      cc:
      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      Date: 07/05/2001 10:33:00 AM
      Subject: Mail loop? (was Re: NON-DELIVERY of: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of:

      At 10:10 AM 07-05-2001 -0500, you wrote:
      >Subject:
      >[XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re:
      >---------------------------------
      >

      >Delivery Failure Report
      >
      > Your [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of:
      > document: Re:
      >
      > was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      > delivered
      > to:
      >
      > because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP; File
      > does not exist
      >

      > CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP,
      > ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP
      >

      > ________________________
      >

      >To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      >cc:
      >From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      >Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      >Subject: [XP] NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re:

      >NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job ...
      >---------------------------------
      >

      >Delivery Failure Report
      >
      > Your NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster
      job
      > document: ...
      >
      > was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      > delivered
      > to:
      >
      > because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP; File
      > does not exist
      >

      > CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP,
      > ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > ATLMAIL01/ATL/ALLTELCORP, ATLHUB01/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > CORPMAIL01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP, CORPMTA01/ALLTELCORP
      >

      > ________________________
      >

      >To: Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP,
      > extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      >cc:
      >From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com AT INTERNET@CCMAIL
      >Date: 07/05/2001 10:10:00 AM
      >Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job

      >NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job posting
      >

      >Delivery Failure Report
      >
      > Your NON-DELIVERY of: Re: [XP] A monster job posting
      > document:
      >
      > was not Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP
      > delivered
      > to:
      >
      > because: Error delivering to Mike Barnes/ATL/ALLTELCORP;
      Database