RE: [XP] Booch macro and micro process

  • Robert C. Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2001
      The macro cycle is roughly equivalent to XP's iteration cycle. The micro
      cycle is roughly equivalent to pair programming, testing, refactoring,
      building. I think to try to separate them out by practices is probably
      over-analysis.

      Robert C. Martin | "Uncle Bob" | Software Consultants
      Object Mentor Inc. | rmartin@... | We'll help you get
      PO Box 5757 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 | your projects done.
      565 Lakeview Pkwy | Fax: (847) 573-1658 | www.objectmentor.com
      Suite 135 | | www.XProgramming.com
      Vernon Hills, IL, | Training and Mentoring | www.junit.org
      60061 | OO, XP, Java, C++, Python|