Re: [XP] httpunit extension

  • michaelkenny
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 06:58:56 -0400, you wrote:

      Hi Dossy,

      Thanks for the tip.

      Beware demos - old wisdom, still true.

      Some tools we have looked at need code (C++ etc.) tweaking
      if your scenarios change! As if they don't. You don't see this in the
      demo though.

      Our policy was to have the "testing" companies come in for a day a
      build tests to our specs. And then change them etc.

      Michael