Re: [XP] A monster job posting

  • Laurent Bossavit
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      > One of our executives, who has no idea of how to develop software, thought
      > it would be a good idea to hire a non-technical person to read about some
      > buzzword that neither they nor we know anything about, so that this person
      > will have at least 3 weeks worth of experience and will then be in a great
      > position to organize this new found knowledge to, and I quote:

      Come on. Somebody who wants to hire an Arts degree for software-
      related work *has* to be on to something. (Whether it'll work is
      another story entirely. Or do I mean another Story ?)

      Before dismissing the idea as silly, why not do the obvious thing ?
      In fact...

      -[Morendil]-
      Daddy? What's this little red button for?