Inquiry - Star Tech posting on monster.com

  • Laurent Bossavit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Greetings Ms Winter,

      Various persons on the "Extreme Programming" mailing list (which this
      is CCed to) have recently expressed interest in the May 25 posting
      for a position described as "Facilitator I", the text of which
      mentions an "in-depth study of Extreme Programming". This inquiry is
      not an application - nor in any manner made on behalf of the mailing
      list membership or administrators, but merely out of personal
      curiosity as a subscriber and XP observator.

      I understand that it may not be possible to disclose any further
      details about the position, however I, and quite possibly a number of
      people on the mailing list as well, would be interested in knowing
      more about what would be involved in such a position, and about
      selection criteria. (The absence of a requirement for an engineering
      degree or software experience is particularly interesting as regards
      this last.)

      As well, you may find the mailing list (and the related list "xp-
      jobs") a useful forum to inquire about candidates for positions
      involving XP. In any event, thank you in advance for any information
      you could share, and for your time.

      Regards,

      Laurent Bossavit