Re: [XP] Units of time for estimates

  • Brian C. Robinson
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 2, 2001
      With regards to fractional point tasks, we typically give anything we think
      is under a day 1 point. It seem to work well and keeps things simple for us.
    • Nicky Petrila
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 23, 2001
        bill..just wanted to thank you...i was able to take a
        look at their website..looks very interesting..i'll
        have to drop them a line to find out when they will be
        meeting..thanks once again..nicky

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/