RE: [XP] PairDraw: an "XP remote" simulation

  • Dinwiddie, George
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 2, 2001
      > I'll taylor this debrief to the audience (people on this list who,
      presumably,
      > have experience doing PP and XP in the real world).

      Well, I don't have experience doing PP and XP in the real world, but I'd
      like to.

      > Opening Question: What evolved during the simulation that you didn't
      expect?

      The inclusion of a photo was a surprise to me; I hadn't thought of it.

      > How did you feel about it?

      I thought it was pretty cool. And it really speeded things up. The drawing
      process was going very slowly.

      > What did you do about it?

      Added my own graffiti.
    • Dinwiddie, George
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 2, 2001
        > I'll taylor this debrief to the audience (people on this list who,
        presumably,
        > have experience doing PP and XP in the real world).

        Well, I don't have experience doing PP and XP in the real world, but I'd
        like to.

        > Opening Question: What evolved during the simulation that you didn't
        expect?

        The inclusion of a photo was a surprise to me; I hadn't thought of it.

        > How did you feel about it?

        I thought it was pretty cool. And it really speeded things up. The drawing
        process was going very slowly.

        > What did you do about it?

        Added my own graffiti.