RE: [XP] Missing Data

  • Peter Spitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
      Steve,

      The question I encountered most often was "Who else is doing this
      successfully?".

      Since XP is really at the front of the technology adoption curve
      (Visionaries, Early Adopters), there don't seem to be many examples of
      really well-known companies doing XP. If this is not the case, I apologize
      for not having done my homework properly.

      Thanks,
      Peter

      Peter Spitz
      Team Leader/Senior Software Developer
      InSystems Technologies
      19 Allstate Parkway, Suite 400
      Markham, Ontario
      L3R 5A4 Canada
      Tel: 905-513-1400 Ext. 3233
      Fax: 905-513-1419
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
        1. How to adapt XP to *mostly* fixed-price, fixed scope
        2. Cost of pair programming vs. single programmer (Laurie Williams has a
        coulpe of good papers on her site)
        3. Real data for cost effectiveness of test-first (not just "well, it makes
        sense that...")

        These are just a few.