Re: [XP] xp variants - xp for one-half

  • azami@speakeasy.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., "Larry Constantine"
      <LConstantine@c...> wrote:
      > ... the kind of shifting priorities I
      was
      > referring to were not at the level of stories or features but
      projects and
      > strategic direction. Sorry for not clarifying that.

      That does make some difference, but I would still assert that if it is
      more important to do this new project than to finish the one you are
      working on (that is, working on the new project would generate more
      business value per hour worked), then the correct thing to do is to
      change priorities and change projects.

      Regards,
      Matthew
      azami@...