Re: [XP] Digest Number 1150

  • C. Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      >> Darn ... I was hoping I was finally evil ...
      >
      > As one of the major proponents of XP, I'm sure that there are numerous
      > XP-bashers out there who consider you evil, Ron.
      >
      > If you want the rest of us to consider you evil, consider sacrificing a goat
      > at your next stand-up meeting.

      For some reason I'm reminded of the episode of Friends where a friend agrees
      to 'work' for Monica, so she can fire him to gain the respect of her other
      underlings...

      After repeated warnings, my wife's company has fired a couple of "willfully
      undisciplined" people just recently (people who CAUSE more work for others
      than they do themselves, from their lack of personal quality control); I'm
      sure that the rest are now being more disciplined in their coding.

      ----

      C. Keith Ray
      <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/resume.html>