Re: [XP] XP without Pair Programming

  • Roger Lipscombe
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7 4:38 AM
      > > > I'm experimenting with pair programming using NetMeeting, [...] If
      > > > you were doing something complex, you might miss having a whiteboard.
      > >
      > > Doesn't NetMeeting include a shared whiteboard application?

      Yes, and it works really well with mimio. We've not used it for pairing -
      we're all in the same office; but we have used it for sketching stuff during
      teleconferences. It's more natural than trying to draw stuff with the
      mouse. Requires a real whiteboard (and some kind of projector for full
      effect).

      Cheers,
      Roger.