Re: Catalysis verses XP

  • sila_r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., "Webber, Paul" <pwebber@n...> wrote:
      > Can anyone write a few words which compare and contrast Catalysis
      verses XP?

      > Thanks,
      > Paul Webber

      For me both are development process but diference approach.XP is
      center around code,modeling is not emphasis.Catalysis emphasis
      modeling which is quite formal.Catalysis use UML,OCL.It also talk about
      process but in the pattern style.One common concept between the two
      which I notice is incremental approach.XP do design incrementally by
      simplicity concept and refactering.Catalysis do design incrementally with
      refinement concept.
      Sila