[XP] Re: Testing EJB

  • Gareth Reeves
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2000
      I agree with you both on choosing simple technologies and simple solutions.
      EJB could be considered a simple technology becuase it saves us having to
      write a whole bunch of complex stuff (ConnectionPooling, Persistence etc).

      Further more, the problem here is not the complexity of system itself it is
      the complexity of what is required to test.

      I think these testing issues need to be overcome so that it is possible to
      implment EJB solutions using XP. If not, where is XP heading?

      Gareth