Re: Tables/Workstations for XP Lab?

  • emeade@geekfarm.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 12:07 PM
      --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Paul Hodgetts <paulh@z...> wrote:
      > We're looking for some tables or workstations for our new XP lab.
      >
      > Currently, we use some 8 ft. long tables with one workstation
      > facing one way, and another facing the opposite way. In our new
      > space, we have a bit less width to work with, so we may need to
      > limit the table size. We just want some fairly stable flat
      > tables. If it has a riser for monitors and/or dropped shelf for
      > keyboards (as long it support the pair), that's a bonus.
      >
      > Anyway, does anyone have any links or references to places that
      > have computer tables suitable for an XP lab?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Paul

      Object Mentor has some triangle tables that Lowell built we use for 6
      people teams pair programming. I believe that we are into our second
      generation as the first had some leg issues. Lowell is on vaction
      this week, but I sent him an email about your question.

      --
      Erik Meade emeade@...
      Senior Consultant Object Mentor, Inc.