RE: [XP] Are XP projects repeatable?

  • Arrizza, John
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 30, 2001
      > From: Gary Brown [mailto:gb70840@...]
      > Does repeatable mean that two efforts to develop an identical
      > system arrive at an equivalent result? Or does it mean that
      > the two efforts deliver an identical result, line by line of code.
      There is another possibility: the two efforts deliver an identical result
      and have similar architectures. Similar architectures means (to me) that the
      app is comprised of similar sub-components that have similar functionality
      and interfaces. Repeat that until you're down to an atomic level of code.

      I think the consensus is "identical" is going too far.

      John
    • Arrizza, John
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 30, 2001