Re: [XP] Why is "Politics" never a part of a methodogy? (a rant)

  • Dave Stagner
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2001
      Oh, and just to add onto this thread... the three "Antipatterns" books all
      address various political problems that software projects face. I think
      you'll find patterns and refactoring solutions for most of the political
      problems that are within a software development team's power to address
      within those books.

      -dave