XP coach in NY

  • Michael Larionov
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi,

      Are there any companies who can help us with XP coaching in New York City?

      Thank you!

      Michael.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
        ObjectMentor can

        At 11:47 AM 3/1/2001 -0500, it seemed like Michael Larionov wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >Are there any companies who can help us with XP coaching in New York City?
        >
        >Thank you!
        >
        >Michael.

        >Ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

        Ronald E Jeffries
        http://www.XProgramming.com
        http://www.objectmentor.com
      • Joshua Kerievsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
          >Are there any companies who can help us with XP coaching in New York City?

          Yes, I'm currently in Hartford, CT finishing an XP consulting gig, and I'll
          be in NYC the next two weeks doing XP consulting. Email me if you'd like
          to meet for lunch. ---jk