East Bay Group Meeting

  • Kenneth Tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Partially inspired by the great topics on this list I have started a users
      group in the San Francisco Bay area that meets in Berkeley. There's an XP
      group that meets in San Bruno already. This new group is focused on light
      weight development process, with the main topic being XP. Most of the people
      involved are web application developers (as I am). The meeting is the third
      tuesday of every month
      7:00 pm at Au Coqeulet Cafe Restaurant, Berkeley,
      2000 Univeristy Ave. You can bart to downtown berkeley, walk down shattuck
      to university, turn left and its at the end of the block.
      They have big tables, coffee and food and are open all night.
      The format of the meetings is that people bring examples of XP that they're
      trying in real projects and the rest of the group discusses them. Attendence
      is small but vibrant.

      Kenneth Tyler, 8th Fold, Berkeley