Re: [XP] finally not off topic... non paired XP

  • Kenneth Tyler
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2001
      ...>I suspect larger groups actually coding would start to get ugly sort of
      >fast or at least not deliver extra benefit nearly in proportion to
      >extra expense, but I'd certainly love to hear if I'm wrong.
      The programmer I'm pairing with now had considerable experience in school
      doing paired work, and also work in groups of 3 or 4 (it was the way they
      did their class assignments). He claims the real benifits are from pairing,
      that 3 or 4 quickly turns into a problem.

      Kenneth Tyler, Berkeley, cA