Re: [XP] Digest reader

  • Ron Crocker
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2001
      Build one. Do it test first. You'll learn something :)

    • pspitz@insystems.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
        I've started doing this. Actually, I'm trying to build something that
        converts the XP digest into a format that looks like the techwr-l
        digest. That way, the existing software can read it and display the
        tree. To me, that's the simplest thing that could possibly work.