Re: [XP] XP - college

  • Holden Glova
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Michael C. Feathers" <mfeathers@...>
      To: <extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [XP] XP - college

      > I'd really like to see test-first adopted in universities.

      We do this in the degree I just finished in our final year of programming
      for a BBComp degree. I think we only did it so late in the degree because
      our prof had only heard of XP the year before. I have heard him talking
      about moving it forward. He also tried to encourage pairing and several
      refactorings (along with code smells) into the course, which I thought was
      great - not everyone did though.