Re: [XP] _XP Installed_ reviewed on Slashdot

  • Martin Fowler
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 30, 2001
      What I found interesting about the slashdot comments were that this time there were quite a few comments from people who'd tried XP. The experiences ran the ground from loving it to hating it, with a reassuring few in the middle. That's a pleasent contrast to state of world when XPE and Refactoring were reviewed.

      Martin

      http://www.martinfowler.com